We provide Personal Training
Personal trainers possess the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to design safe and effective fitness programs. They instruct and assist people in reaching personal health and fitness goals. They can:
1. Design individual and group exercise programs tailored to the needs and goals of specific clients
2. Conduct and understand the need and importance of screening and client assessment, initially and progressively
3. Execute individual fitness programs in a safe and effective way
4. Help clients reach their health and fitness goals through appropriate cardiovascular, flexibility and resistance exercise
5. Motivate others to improve their overall fitness and health
So why do your personal training at a physiotherapy clinic?
1. Insure high quality care. It seems every street corner has multiple options for personal training, how are you supposed to know who is good and who can help? Trusting a medical facility with more than 20 years reputation, takes the guess-work out.
2. For certain individuals who have nagging injuries, our personal trainers have additional access to our physiotherapy staff to insure you are doing everything possible to stay active and pain free.
3. A chance to have part or all of your personal training covered by your insurance plan. A common obstacle to getting healthy is the cost associated with it, and this will help!